This is a 2 day course that will teach students to provide expert non-invasive treatments to a standard that will qualify our students to gain insurance and to commence work legally to perform these treatments in the public sector.
We are dedicated to help and guide you through your training course, your home study and case studies
These treatments have taken the UK by storm. Both men and women today demand a more natural, non-invasive treatments that really work, without the need for invasive surgery.
Ultrasonic Lipo-Cavitation –These treatments are the alternative to liposuction achieving inch-loss, body contouring and skin tightening.
These treatments aim to eliminate fat from any body area of the clients with 0 pain and 0 needles!
Course content for day 1 & 2 of training:
– Salon health & safety
– Client care and consultation
– Treatment protocols and aftercare procedures
– Anatomy & Pysiology (overview covering – different fat layers in the body, the adipocyte fat cells, classification from the most superficial to the deeper layers, cellulite anatomy and benefits of the treatment
– The Ageing process of the skin and characteristics of ageing skin
– How environmental factors affect the skin – What is Collagen
– Preparation for treatment (preparing client, preparation of equipment, intended use and indications for Fat loss, Skin tightening and Body contouring)
– How ultrasound cavitation works
– What are Radio Frequency waves and how it works
– Safe parameters of machines for effective treatments
– Treatment procedures pre/post treatment requirements and client measuring
– Operating ultrasound cavitation machine systems
– Practice session of various body areas
Experience needed – Beauty Therapy (Level 2 & 3) required. Or medical qualification (Doctor, Dentist or Nurse)
If you do not have a Beauty Therapy (Level 2 & 3) Qualification we can assist you with our fast track Level 2&3 courses.
Duration 2 full days: from 10.00am – 5.00pm
Days: 2 day
Certificate Gained – CPD – Combined Radio Frequency & Ultrasound Cavitation Course
This course requires – 40 hours home study and student learner check lists.
The course includes professional training manual, consultation forms and aftercare leaflets.